Love The Taste Or You Money Back – Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Offer/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all Claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please keep a copy for your records.
1. This promotional offer is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only, who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Internet access required.
3. Purchase required. Please retain itemised receipt showing the purchase of the relevant product purchased between 24.09.19 and 31.12.19, as proof of purchase.
4. There is a maximum of one (1) claim per household.
5. Any Claimant trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities, claiming on behalf of others or otherwise acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from this promotional offer.
6. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
7. The promotional offer period will begin at 00.01 on 24.09.19 and will close at 23.59 on 31.12.19. Final date for receipt of claims by 03.01.20. Any claim received outside these dates or with the incorrect dated itemised till receipt will not be refunded.
How to Receive the Promotional Offer:
8. To request your money back, visit www.nescafe.co.uk/lovethetaste and securely provide to the Promoter information including your full name, email address, postal address and a short statement (minimum of 15 words) as to why you did not love the taste of the product. You will also be required to upload a picture alongside the relevant field of your original itemised till receipt, clearly showing the date of the purchase of the promotional pack you are looking to claim your money back from. You will then be asked to choose either PayPal or bank transfer as your preferred refund method.
9. You must make your claim using your full legal name on the official form. No duplicate itemised till receipts will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claimant who uses multiple names or any false names or attempts to manipulate receipts and to require them to return to the Promoter any refund awarded.
10. The promotional offer is only valid through the URL provided in Clause 8 and for the products specified in Clause 16.
11. By submitting your claim you agree that you will be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
How to Receive the Promotional Offer:
12. Claimants who have purchased the participating product and have filled out a genuine, valid form using the link provided may claim their guaranteed refund offer equal to no more than the price paid as per the itemised receipt submitted, to a maximum value of £4.05
13. Claims will be paid (at the Claimant’s choice) by either:
- A bank transfer; or
- via PayPal to the account associated with the email address used to enter.
14. Bank transfer payments will be processed within seven (7) business days. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect, so please double check that your correct personal details have been provided. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed. No replacement payments will be granted. The Promotor is not responsible for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption while the Claimant is on their bank platform.
15. PayPal payments will be processed within three (3)business days of a valid claim being received. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect, so please double check that your correct personal details have been provided. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed. No replacement payments will be granted. The Promotor is not responsible for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption while the Claimant is on the PayPal platform.
16. Claim Validity and Maximum Refund Values: A maximum of one claim is permitted per household. Participating products and their maximum refund value are:
Maximum Refund Value
Nescafé Gold Blend 100g
Nescafé Gold Decaff 100g
Please note that 200g Jars of Nescafé Gold Blend and Nescafé Gold Decaff are NOT included in this offer.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one claim is received from the same address, all such claims and any associated claims from their household will be disqualified. Bulk or duplicate claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be processed for the refund. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own or automated means, their claim will be void.
18. Money back claims cannot be made via any retailer or instore.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
20. Where a Claimant (i) has not completed fully; or (ii) has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this promotion and in particular where a person is in breach of any entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any refund even where a refund has already been awarded and/or actually provided to the Claimant or awarded Claimant in question.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all claims and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. To do so, the Promoter may request proof of a Claimant’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, and/or proof of a Claimant’s address information provided at time of entry in the form of a utility bill. The authenticity of the original itemised till receipt also may be requested as proof before any claim. The Promoter also reserves the right to request such other documentation as the Promoter may reasonably consider necessary. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award an offer or refuse participation in the promotional offer and disqualify any Claimant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements.
22. If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this campaign by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please participate fairly.
23. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
- a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
24. If for any reason any aspect of this promotional offer is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional offer, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
25. The rules of this promotional offer are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
26. If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these terms shall remain in force.
27. The Promoters decision in all promotional matters is final and binding.
28. Claimants’ statutory rights are not affected.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, or request deletion of data by sending an email to: [email protected] By participating in the promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA. No entries should be sent to this address.
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.