Getting to Know Coffee
From beans to brews, take your coffee knowledge up a notch.
Ready to Roast
Lightly roasted coffee possesses a mild, toasted grain taste. The body is light and there’s plenty of acidity.
Medium roasted coffee has bold flavor, more body, less acidity and can be the most fruity and sweet amongst all roast types.
Dark roasted coffee is intense and bitter and is far less acidic than other roast types. They can have a smoky or chocolatey sweet taste, too.
Make It In An Instant
Instant coffee is the easy way to make coffee your way, hot or cold.
- Add (1) tsp NESCAFÉ® instant coffee to cup.
- Carefully pour 6 oz of hot water into the cup and stir.
- Add sweetener and milk, if you like.
- Have a taste. Want it stronger? Just add more coffee.
- Combine (1) tbsp NESCAFÉ® instant coffee and (2) tbsp hot water in tall glass; stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add (1) cup milk or cold water; stir to combine.
- Add sweetener, if you like.
Cozy Up to Classic Coffee Drinks
A dalgona is made by whipping equal parts instant coffee, sugar an
A cappuccino is made with one-third espresso, one-third hot milk a
A latte or cafe latte is similar to a cappuccino, but with more mi
CAFÉ CON LECHE
A Spanish style drink made by mixing equal parts strong black coff