Opens in a new window
- Coconut Coffee is an elegant variation to use for entertaining special guests. Top with sweetened whipped cream to add extra flair to this easy to make hot drink.
- ●1 cup light coconut milk
- ●1 cup lowfat milk
- ●1 cup water
- ●8 to 10 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ●4 heaping teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Place coconut milk, milk, water, sugar and coffee granules in medium saucepan. Heat over low heat for 5 minutes or until hot. Serve hot with whipping cream.