Opens in a new window
- Coconut Coffee is an elegant variation to use for entertaining special guests. Top with sweetened whipped cream to add extra flair to this easy to make hot drink.
- ●1 cup light coconut milk
- ●1 cup lowfat milk
- ●1 cup water
- ●8 to 10 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ●4 heaping teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Place coconut milk, milk, water, sugar and coffee granules in medium saucepan. Heat over low heat for 5 minutes or until hot. Serve hot with whipping cream.
Want More Recipe Inspiration?
Sign up for exciting Nescafé product news, coupons and more straight to your inbox.
You May Also Like
10.5 oz. Jar
6 oz. Jar
NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE®
14 oz. Jar
7 oz. Jar