Opens in a new window
Makes 2 servings
- Nothing says day at the beach like a blended drink with an umbrella. The delicious mix of coconut, instant coffee and a splash of rum makes this Coffee-Colada the ideal drink for summer!
- ●3 cups ice cubes
- ●1/2 cup coconut milk
- ●1/2 cup cream of coconut (see note)
- ●2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ® Taster’s Choice® House Blend Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water, plus more granules for sprinkling
- ●1/4 cup rum, ideally dark, or 2 teaspoons rum extract (optional)
- ●2 teaspoons coconut flakes
Place ice, coconut milk, cream of coconut, dissolved coffee, and rum, if using, in blender; blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with coconut flakes and more coffee granules.
Cream of coconut is a sweetened mixture ideal for cocktails, and not the same as coconut cream. Look for it with other cocktail ingredients.
Want More Recipe Inspiration?
Sign up for exciting Nescafé product news, coupons and more straight to your inbox.
You May Also Like
10.5 oz. Jar
6 oz. Jar
NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE®
14 oz. Jar
7 oz. Jar