Opens in a new window
Makes 2 servings
- Nothing says day at the beach like a blended drink with an umbrella. The delicious mix of coconut, instant coffee and a splash of rum makes this Coffee-Colada the ideal drink for summer!
- ●3 cups ice cubes
- ●1/2 cup coconut milk
- ●1/2 cup cream of coconut (see note)
- ●2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ® Taster’s Choice® House Blend Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water, plus more granules for sprinkling
- ●1/4 cup rum, ideally dark, or 2 teaspoons rum extract (optional)
- ●2 teaspoons coconut flakes
Place ice, coconut milk, cream of coconut, dissolved coffee, and rum, if using, in blender; blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with coconut flakes and more coffee granules.
Cream of coconut is a sweetened mixture ideal for cocktails, and not the same as coconut cream. Look for it with other cocktail ingredients.