Makes 6 servings
- Add an explosion of flavor to your mug, with this sweet treat made with rich NESCAFÉ Clásico and creamy chocolate.
- ●4 cups plus 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●4 tablespoons vegetable shortening, divided
- ●12 tablespoons (3/4 cup) NESCAFÉ® CLÁSICO™ Instant Coffee
- ●6 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (or other morsels of choice)
- ●3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- ●2 1/2-inch silicone sphere or heart-shaped molds, 12 wells total
Microwave 2 cups semi-sweet morsels and 2 tablespoons shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Paint the chocolate into the silicone molds to create a thin layer on the insides. Remove excess chocolate.
Repeat Step 1 with 2 cups semi-sweet morsels and remaining 2 tablespoons shortening and then repeat process with remaining molds. Place molds into refrigerator to set.
Once set, gently remove chocolate half spheres from molds and place on a sheet of parchment paper or clean work surface. Fill 6 of the half spheres with 2 tablespoons of NESCAFÉ Clásico, 1 tablespoon of hot chocolate mix, a pinch of mini morsels and marshmallows.
Using a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining 3 tablespoons semi-sweet morsels in microwave according to package instructions. Pipe the melted morsels onto the lip/edge of one of the empty half spheres. Top one of the filled half spheres with this one to create a full sphere. Repeat with remaining half spheres. Refrigerate to set before using.
Place one mocha bomb into a mug of hot milk and stir.