Opens in a new window
- This Mocha Cheesecake is a simple version of a classic cheesecake. This one requires no baking and is a great choice for casual entertaining.
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/4 to 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Decaf Pure Instant Decaffeinated Coffee Granules or NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- ●1 cup heavy cream, whipped until stiff peaks form
- ●1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crust
Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, coffee mixture and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Melt chocolate morsels according to package directions. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix until well blended.
Fold in whipped cream. Pour into chocolate crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.