Opens in a new window
12 servings (1/4 cup each)
- Walnuts, pecans and almonds combine in this tasty twist on the classic nut mix. With a sweet and savory coffee glaze, these Coffee-Glazed Nuts are sure to create a buzz!
- ●2 tablespoons hot water
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules or NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 tablespoon honey or light corn syrup
- ●1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ●3 cups whole mixed nuts (such as walnuts, pecans and unsalted almonds)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with foil.
Combine water and coffee granules in medium saucepan; stir until dissolved. Stir in sugar, honey and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in nuts until completely coated. Spread in single layer over prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes; stir. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, stirring halfway through bake time. Cool completely on baking sheet. Break into pieces; store in an airtight container. Can be made up to one week in advance.
Want More Recipe Inspiration?
Sign up for exciting Nescafé product news, coupons and more straight to your inbox.
You May Also Like
10.5 oz. Jar
6 oz. Jar
NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE®
14 oz. Jar
7 oz. Jar